While planning for a destination wedding, your first concern will be what is the cost involved. How much money do you need to have for bearing all the cost of a destination wedding? Can you make your destination wedding a little more affordable?
Let us discuss a few tips or tricks so that you can save some of your hard-earned money for your Cancun weddings. Don’t forget to contact Riviera Cancun Weddings, if you are interested in a destination wedding in Cancun.
1. Choose an off-season date for the wedding
One of the simple ways of reducing your destination cost is to book during off-season. This is the time when the prices will drop almost between 20 to 50 percent.
In Cancun, the off-season is between the months of April to mid-December
2. Contact a destination wedding professional
Hiring a destination wedding specialist will offer you the following benefits:
- They are aware of the ins and outs of all wedding contracts and can spot unnecessary expenses
- They have plenty of industry connections to get you the best deal
- Local vendors can offer discounts on all products and services.
- They can keep proper track of your budget.
3. Get your marriage registered before
You can save a great deal of money by registering your marriage at your own place. Only symbolic marriage you can celebrate in Cancun.
4. Choose a certain wedding package
Wedding packages may include a few amazing services and features, at unbelievable prices. This will offer you some low-cost options that will provide awesome value for your money.
Many resorts may offer complimentary wedding packages to invite 10 to 20 guests.
5. Wedding and honeymoon must be combined
One of the great cost-effective benefits of a destination wedding is that soon after the ceremony you can enjoy your honeymoon. This way, you can save the cost of flights and many other travel expenses!
6. Group bookings
You can reserve your “room block” where a few rooms will be reserved for you at the resort for your guests. You can also get discounts based on how many rooms you reserve.
7. Use resort vendors
If you use the resort vendors who provide different services needed during the wedding, they will offer you a lot of discounts and with a package deal you can save money.
8. Prefer a more intimate wedding
As you know, your list of guests will account for a major portion of your total cost of a wedding such as catering costs to venue size, etc. If you have fewer guests, like in most weddings, it will mean a much more budget-friendly wedding.
- So, if possible, try to choose a wedding with below 100 number of guests.
- You need not have to invite all your neighbors, colleagues, or gym mates. etc.
- You can get a few fabulous destination wedding packages if you go for 50 guests.
We hope the above tips on saving money on your plan for a destination wedding were useful to you. You can also consult Riviera Cancun Wedding and remain in constant touch with them through your Linkedin profile.